Wednesday, February 20, 2008

100

I just glanced at the blog and I noticed that this next post (this one) was number 100.

Time flies. I generally do a little reading in the morning or at night and pop a post up. Usually it is one a day. I find it hard to believe we are at a hundred.

I am very surprised that folks seem to be enjoying it, and offering their comments. I honestly expected maybe five or ten hits a day, mostly from friends. I never for a moment thought that only after a couple of months I would get readers from all over the world and that I would make new friends like I have.

Anyhow, thanks for reading and participating. Hopefully we'll get on to the next 100 starting tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blog is great, You could be the heir apparent to Stan Bernstien.

Pull the Pocket said...

:)

Stan does real work. I just ramble on about it.

Harnesslink said...

Congratulation's, I think I have read all 100 right from the start and it's great to see you keep at it, as so many bloggers do a few posts and then give up.

I hope we have helped to contribute to the blogs success.

Pull the Pocket said...

Hi HL,

Yes sirree.

You guys do a great job and it is nice to see the success you have had with the site. You are certainly doing a good deal of good things and you can tell you love the sport over there.

Continued success.

PTP