Alan at his blog goes through the comprehensive report for New Jersey racing which was released this week.
Alan believes the report is a harbinger of the following:
• There will be no VLTs or sports betting at New Jersey race tracks.
• There will be a significant cut in the number of racing days in New Jersey for all breeds.
• Purses will no longer be artificially inflated.
• While not specifically mentioned, the days of racing at Freehold Raceway may be numbered.
• The Hambletonian will be looking for a new home.
• The long term goal is to redevelop the Meadowlands and move all racing to Monmouth Park.
I was digging through some old electronics recently and came across my Slingbox . For those who don't know, a Slingbox attached to your...
Dink's semi-annual twitter proclamation was proclaimed today. I post this often but have not for a long time............ PROPER GAMB...
Yesterday we had an article about how great sports betting was at Monmouth, and how it was probably helping racing because handles were incr...
It all started with a note on a dark web forum populated by several horse racing people called MIDAS – “messages the industry doesn’t actual...
OMG! A trainer bet her own horse (hat tip to Peter) -- BONGIORNO, JENNIFER L MANALAPAN, NJ YOB 1990 Fhld on 11/18/2017 FINED: $350 IMPROPE...
Monmouth was humming on Father's Day with attendance up over 5,000 from last year. The prevailing reason given - and it makes sense si...