Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Late Scratch Lucky

When I get a post time chalk in a multi-leg wager I am often upset. One person certainly disagrees. The V75 this week paid a record C$9.6 million (over US$9M) on a $144 ticket. Going into the last leg, the punters choice was scratched with only a few minutes to post time, giving him/her the post time chalk, which the bettor did not have.

And the chalk got the job done.

I somehow think this lucky bettor is a big fan of late scratches. That's quite the payout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The winning ticket was a part of even bigger bet consisting of several tickets played with the "Joker" handicapping programme. It's believed that the bet cost around 2000-3000$.

Best regards,
Janne

Alpha Link said...

Hi Janne (and Dean) - What is this "Joker" programme? I see that something called Jokersystemet.v9.4.SWEDISH. is a popular torrent, is that it? I'm curious as to how these things arrive at conclusions.
Cheers, Sasha

Anonymous said...

Hello, Sasha

Yes, that's the one although an older version.

It's a really nice programme and a really useful tool in constructing systems/bets on all the multi-race wagers in Sweden and Norway. It's a bit difficult for me to explain the programme especially since English isn't my first language.

I'll try to get back on the subject when I have more time on my hands.

Best regards,
Janne

Anonymous said...

If you have any questions about the "Jokersystemet" you can mail me at: janne50@hotmail.com and I will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.

/Janne

Most Trafficked, Last 12 Months

Similar

Carryovers Provide Big Reach and an Immediate Return

Sinking marketing money directly into the horseplayer by seeding pools is effective, in both theory and practice In Ontario and elsewher...