Wednesday, February 22, 2012

That's the Way to Do a Trainer Website

I was first introduced to Gai Waterhouse - the Australian trainer - while researching something or another on betting. I found she had a unique forward-looking grasp of some of the issues that affect the sport - especially from a growth and customer perspective - and it was very refreshing.

Tonight I stumbled upon her website, and what a website it is!

It's professional, welcoming, open, transparent and honest.

It is highly unlikely, or more accurately impossible, that I will buy and race a horse in Australia. But if by some chance I do, I hope she'll take my money.

No comments:

Most Trafficked, Last 12 Months

Similar

Carryovers Provide Big Reach and an Immediate Return

Sinking marketing money directly into the horseplayer by seeding pools is effective, in both theory and practice In Ontario and elsewher...