- Racedates should be cut in half, with harness racing bearing the brunt of these cuts, according to the report
- Purses should be cut by 45%
- Very little will be "given" to racing. Highlighted by this line, where the panel expresses their dismay with the past "The customer received little attention from stakeholders during consultations"
- Field size needs to be ten horses per race
- Purse pooling - long rejected in the Province by horsemen groups - will be implemented
- Purses will come from betting
- Marketing and race scheduling will be handled by a central organization
- New games, bets and possible lotteries or instant racing will be explored
No hard funding figures for the report were released. That's probably a smart thing to do, as the cost of the programs - and surely the internal industry infighting - cannot be reasonably broached.