Wednesday, December 24, 2008

New Harness Racing Commissioner - Santa!

I change my vote for harness racing commissioner from time to time. I started with Jason Bourne. I ditched that after Matt Damon started giving political interviews. Then I switched to Fusion Man. But I checked the news today. I think I want Santa, despite him being pretty much a one hit wonder.

I am watching him on NORAD. His speed is being tracked at 100X the speed of the Tokyo bullet train. He is efficient. He is moving from home to home with laser-like precision. He is exactly what Harness needs. Check this out.



I think I want the big fat red dude as harness commissioner. Infighting would be a thing of the past.

1 comment:

Wind Gatherer said...

Plus, the guy obviously knows how to handle a sulky.

Most Trafficked, Last 12 Months

Similar

Carryovers Provide Big Reach and an Immediate Return

Sinking marketing money directly into the horseplayer by seeding pools is effective, in both theory and practice In Ontario and elsewher...