Monday, October 4, 2010

I Went to a Hockey Game & A Horse Race Broke Out

I found some funny chatter happening on this past weekend's Zenyatta race.

From "Greyhorse" on thoroughbrednet.us:

"From the quarter pole on, all I heard was the crowd's screaming!

It was the largest crowd I've ever seen at Hollywood, and the largest I'll ever see.......Some woman tried elbowing me out of my spot on the rail when the race started. You can believe I fought back! Mosh pit!"

Great freaking stuff. (full post of hers here Note - I just heard you have to sign up to see that post, but it is worth it. It is a good board for fans with very little chat-board trolling/fighting)

Here is a slice of the day courtesy Oak Tree Racing. Who says horse racing ain't fun for the masses?

No comments:

Most Trafficked, Last 12 Months

Similar

Carryovers Provide Big Reach and an Immediate Return

Sinking marketing money directly into the horseplayer by seeding pools is effective, in both theory and practice In Ontario and elsewher...