Saturday, January 7, 2012

in 2012, Word Gets Around

I found it interesting that I did not know the Meadowlands raised superfecta takeouts for this meet. I am usually on top of these things. However, people do know. Here's a post on a thoroughbred chat board.



“A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is – it is what consumers tell each other it is.” - Intuit's Scott Cook

Indeed it is.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt as they get on their feet (and because of their history of being more pro-player than any harness track out there), but many customers, I feel, are not so understanding.



No comments:

Most Trafficked, Last 12 Months

Similar

Carryovers Provide Big Reach and an Immediate Return

Sinking marketing money directly into the horseplayer by seeding pools is effective, in both theory and practice In Ontario and elsewher...