Monday, March 9, 2009

Muscle Hill Getting Ready

Greg Peck gives an update on world champ Muscle Hill.

“He won’t start until Memorial Day or after,” Peck said. “I don’t have the schedule in front of me, but that’s usually when the New Jersey Sire Stakes for three-year-old trotting colts starts, that Monday (the first round is Memorial Day, May 25). It will be then or after, might be the second round or something like that.

This is the first year since maybe Mack Lobell that I have looked more forward to the male trotters, rather than the pacers. I sincerely hope that this guy comes back good because I think we are in for a special year. He is one of those rare horses who makes other very nice horses look ordinary.

No comments:

Most Trafficked, Last 12 Months

Similar

Carryovers Provide Big Reach and an Immediate Return

Sinking marketing money directly into the horseplayer by seeding pools is effective, in both theory and practice In Ontario and elsewher...