Wednesday, February 20, 2008

100

I just glanced at the blog and I noticed that this next post (this one) was number 100.

Time flies. I generally do a little reading in the morning or at night and pop a post up. Usually it is one a day. I find it hard to believe we are at a hundred.

I am very surprised that folks seem to be enjoying it, and offering their comments. I honestly expected maybe five or ten hits a day, mostly from friends. I never for a moment thought that only after a couple of months I would get readers from all over the world and that I would make new friends like I have.

Anyhow, thanks for reading and participating. Hopefully we'll get on to the next 100 starting tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blog is great, You could be the heir apparent to Stan Bernstien.

Pull the Pocket said...

:)

Stan does real work. I just ramble on about it.

Anonymous said...

Congratulation's, I think I have read all 100 right from the start and it's great to see you keep at it, as so many bloggers do a few posts and then give up.

I hope we have helped to contribute to the blogs success.

Pull the Pocket said...

Hi HL,

Yes sirree.

You guys do a great job and it is nice to see the success you have had with the site. You are certainly doing a good deal of good things and you can tell you love the sport over there.

Continued success.

PTP

Most Trafficked, Last 12 Months

Similar

Carryovers Provide Big Reach and an Immediate Return

Sinking marketing money directly into the horseplayer by seeding pools is effective, in both theory and practice In Ontario and elsewher...