- Frank Stronosaurus has initiated an 18% pick 5 for this Pimlico meet.
- Woodbine opens tomorrow for thoroughbreds with a 2% drop in tri takeout
- Woodbine offers a $100,000 guarantee on their harness pick 4 tomorrow (and through the month)
- Northfield Harness, who dropped their rake to 14% on several bets this month, has a guarantee on their P4 pool starting tonight, via the USTA. Free PP's too!
- Balmoral Park, who lowered their pick 4 take to 15% last year and upped handles on the bet 66+%, is also participating in the guarantee's. Saturday night it starts there.
- Cal Expo, who said a big fat no to a raise in takeout in CA when they could have, has upped their guarantee on their previously lowered take pick 4 (it's 15%, versus SA's 23.68%) for Saturday. Their handle is now approaching modern records. Good for them.
Friday, Value Everywhere
Scanning the landscape, this weekend brings a new wave of new value for horseplayers.
Sinking marketing money directly into the horseplayer by seeding pools is effective, in both theory and practice In Ontario and elsewher...
One of life's many mysteries on gambling twitter is the Jackpot Bet. Oftentimes people like @shottakingtime, echoed by others, will pos...
Our wagering game is an incredible mental exercise for many reasons. And one of its characteristics I like best is the variety of thought wh...
There's something going on in horse racing today , but I have not really followed it. Instead, I've been thinking about two words we...
Unless you are off the twitter grid (God bless you), you've no doubt witnessed the feud of the month(s) between ITP and some public raci...
At Northlands Park Wednesday several rabbits were in the infield. This spooked one of the horses, and he took a tumble, sending driver Debbi...