Friday, May 27, 2011

Ted the Dog Picks Molson Pace

I watched HRTV last week and all these dogs are picking horses. My dog can pick horses, I think, because he watches me pick them all day (I didn't say he watches me pick winners, only horses). So I tried a little experiment - a very high level one - to see what he has learned and if he has the goods to be one of those HRTV dogs. I figured I would try out this newfangled Playbook video to see if I could share these incredibly scientific picks with the world, and since it uploaded, I think I succeeded.

I suspect he has been studying post position data from Western Fair.



The HANA Pool Party this evening on the pick 4, starting in race 9 at about 9PM or so, is rolling. Check their site for tons of free stuff.

Good luck!

No comments:

Most Trafficked, Last 12 Months

Similar

Carryovers Provide Big Reach and an Immediate Return

Sinking marketing money directly into the horseplayer by seeding pools is effective, in both theory and practice In Ontario and elsewher...